A high quality, self contained, sustainable office building split over seven floors totalling 60,000 sq ft.
Work.Life occupies the ground floor at Kings House, allowing tenants access to flexible meeting rooms and co-working space.
Kings House is in the process of being upgraded to a Platinum Wired score rating for Kings house. It is a superfast connected building with the very best in data communications infrastructure. Working with Inifi, our data communications partner, we offer a range of great internet connectivity options available instantly for incoming tenants. These include:
- Managed superfast fibre connectivity – great value connectivity with speeds of 50MB to 10GB available immediately to each tenant’s demise
- Openreach and Colt presenting fibre to the building via diverse routes and ducts
- Dual riser 8 Core Fibre cabling as well as Cat6 cabling in place from intake room to each floor
- No wayleave required and no need to cable
- Landlord cabling available for use by in house or any other internet provider
- Truly resilient back-up line installed and available to tenants
- Comms cabinet and Internet routers backed up by generator power
- Links available to data centre co-hosting with cross-connects to all major data centres available to tenants
- SIP and other voice facilities available
- Guest Wi-Fi access in the building